Why does food that’s wrapped all pretty always taste better?! These cucumber rolls taste SO good and are simple to make. You can mix and match the flavors of hummus or veggies with whatever you’re in the mood for. Plus, they are fun and oh so satisfying to make!
When you have fresh veggies, especially when they are getting to the end, it’s great to find new ways of putting them together other than your usual salad. That’s where these little fancy, but easy, roll-ups come in! For parties, events, or a simple snack these cucumber rolls are thinly sliced and topped with fresh carrot slices, cherry tomatoes, radishes, and cooked asparagus. By mixing up the veggies and hummus flavors, these become a perfect appetizer to appeal to whoever is enjoying. Add some tri-colored bell peppers and a garlic hummus, or go for the avocados and use a ranch dip spread, like Hope Foods, as the base. There are tons of flavor combinations you can create, so get creative and explore the all of them!
We recommend serving the hummus or spread that you decide to use in these rollups on the side, as we LOVE going crazy on the hummus and dip. Of course, that’s optional, but you won’t regret it!
Cucumber RollsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Cucumber wrapped veggies and hummus make a perfect appetizer for guests and parties. The easy wraps are quick, easy, and absolutely delicious.
Thinly sliced cucumbers
Favorite flavor of hummus
Quartered cherry tomatoes
- Thinly slice cucumbers with a knife or vegetable peelers, getting them thin enough to roll, but not too thin they break. (We used a large peeler to get these slices!)
- Cover each cucumber with favorite hummus. Add toppings as desired.
- Carefully roll the filled cucumber and place on one end. If they are not holding together, place a toothpick through to hold.
- Plate and serve as a dish or appetizer. Enjoy!
- With cucumbers as the base, you can get as creative as you’d like! Try a garlic or a sun-dried tomato hummus or try adding beets, avocado or bell peppers. Get fancy, get creative and enjoy!