Guess who’s having cookies for breakfast? These five ingredient cookies are way too easy and I ain’t mad about it 💁🏻♀️ Probably the EASIEST cookies I have ever made. My sister made a batch of these cookies so we messed around with them yesterday and OH MY did they turn out absolutely perfect. I’m not even going to waste time, I’m jumping straight to the recipe for you to try these for yourself! The secret? Using Justin’s coconut almond butter for a delicious chocolate coconut flavor you will never forget 😍
Tip: If you are not a fan of almond butter, peanut, cashew or any other of seed/nut butter will work!
The Best Flourless 5-Ingredient CookiesCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
The easiest, and BEST, flourless cookies you will come across. Easy, 5-ingredients, and done in less than a half hour total. We love easy.
- Preheat oven to 350′.
- Mix brown sugar and baking soda.
- Add in “egg” and almond butter until thoroughly combined, then add in chocolate chips. This makes 12 DELICIOUS cookies.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- If the nut butter you use is too thick, add 1 tbsp of your fav non-dairy milk.
- If you are not a fan of almond butter, any type of nut/seed butter should work great!
How EASY is that?! Flourless, vegan, and done in less than 20 minutes. What’s better than that!?